Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Saugatuck


Saugatuck
Originally uploaded by bitterbutter.
This past weekend Monica and I went to Saugatuck on Lake Michigan. It's really a lovely little town.

I have to admit tho...I saw more bad art there then I have seen anywhere in a long time.

We went to Oval Beach and took a swim in the Great Lake. Afterwards we went back to town and ate and drank too much at "The Butler".

On Sunday we walked around Saugatuck poking our noses in art galleries and shops and restaurants.

We had lunch at a place with a guy playing guitar. I thought it would be awful but he was playing Gillian Welch, Elliot Smith and other pretty good selections.

Okay...this is a lame post and I apologize.

1 comment:

bginley said...

ok - but if you would have posted the poorly painted audrey horne, it mite have been a notch better in terms of visual horror inflicted on your readers !!!