Top 3 songs of 2005
I have been trying to come up with my "top 3" songs. Not albums. There is no such thing as an album anymore I think. Sad.
I can't seem to come up with less then 13 songs. There was a lot of good music released this year.
Here are my top 13 at the moment. This may change before my show tommorow morning.
- What I'm Trying to Say by the Stars from Set Yourself on Fire
- Maple Leaves (7" Version) by Jens Lekman from Oh You're So Silent Jens
- The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us! by Sufjan Stevens from Come On Feel The Illinoise!
- Kevin Is Gay by Giant Drag from Heart and Unicorns
- Lullaby For Scout In Ten Years by Scout Niblett from Kidnapped By Neptune
- My Balancing Act by Jason Anderson from The Wreath
- Michael A Grammar by Broadcast from Tender Buttons
- Trampoline by Page France from Hello, Dear Wind
- Secret Someones by Laura Veirs from Year of Meteors
- Swimmers by Broken Social Scene from Broken Social Scene
- Various Stages by Great Lake Swimmers from Bodies And Minds
- Heartbeats by José González from Veneer
- Heat by Robo Sapien from Robo Sapien