Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Top 3 songs of 2005

I have been trying to come up with my "top 3" songs. Not albums. There is no such thing as an album anymore I think. Sad.

I can't seem to come up with less then 13 songs. There was a lot of good music released this year.

Here are my top 13 at the moment. This may change before my show tommorow morning.

  1. What I'm Trying to Say by the Stars from Set Yourself on Fire
  2. Maple Leaves (7" Version) by Jens Lekman from Oh You're So Silent Jens
  3. The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us! by Sufjan Stevens from Come On Feel The Illinoise!
  4. Kevin Is Gay by Giant Drag from Heart and Unicorns
  5. Lullaby For Scout In Ten Years by Scout Niblett from Kidnapped By Neptune
  6. My Balancing Act by Jason Anderson from The Wreath
  7. Michael A Grammar by Broadcast from Tender Buttons
  8. Trampoline by Page France from Hello, Dear Wind
  9. Secret Someones by Laura Veirs from Year of Meteors
  10. Swimmers by Broken Social Scene from Broken Social Scene
  11. Various Stages by Great Lake Swimmers from Bodies And Minds
  12. Heartbeats by José González from Veneer
  13. Heat by Robo Sapien from Robo Sapien

No comments: