Thursday, November 17, 2005


Morning Anxiety

As I was putting gas in my car this morning, I was looking up at the stormy clouds in the sky, hoping that everything turns out okay today.

I have a doctor's appointment that I am worried about. I don't want to go but I have to.

My dad went into the hospital yesterday and my mom is pretty upset about it. Thankfully he's in the hospital. A real hospital. Not that Veteran's Hospital that he is supposed to go to. Those stupid bastards are useless. USELESS! My father is a diabetic with heart problems. He has horrible sores all over his shins. The VA gave him a quart bottle of iodine to put on the sores. That's ALLthose bastards did. He and my mother have been trying to call the VA to set up an appointment to have his legs looked at again. My mom and dad keep leaving messages. NOBODY IS CALLING THEM BACK!

Finally one of my brother's friends who is a doctor took a look at my dad. She said that he should have been in the hospital a long freaking time ago. I'm so angry right now. So angry.




No comments: