Friday, November 18, 2005

In from the ledge

Okay, I have calmed down. I am not ready to go to the VA and strangle someone. I am soooo happy yesterday is over tho. It was crazy.

My dad has a real doctor now. I KNOW the VA has real doctors and I respect them. I have a feeling that they probably have waaaaaaaay too much on their plates and not enuff funding from our fabulous Republican government. (Bastards!! VOTE VOTE VOTE in 2006!!!!!)

My doctor's visit went well. I like my doctor okay...but she doesn't have the best people skills sometimes. She did give me about $90 worth of free drugs. She doesn't have to make friendly chit-chat if she keeps throwing the free drugs at me!

After the doctors visit I took my mom to see my dad. Mom and I stopped for lunch on the way home. She wore her j
em sweater. I will probably take her again on Saturday morning.

After that I went home, spent some quality time with my little dog, then went to meet my friend Sabrina who was in town for a work-thing. We had a quick dinner at #1Pho on Superior. Very good Vietnamese place. Great fried tofu.

I stopped on the way home at the grocery store. Bought some dog food and some fat-free half and half. Walked out to my car and realized it was winter.

No comments: