Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm so lame, I bet you think this blog is about me.

Yes. Lame. That is me. I cannot believe how bad I have been about updates.

My last update was December 20th, today is January 23rd.

Things I have seen, heard, done since December 20th.

I saw a very cool exhibit at the Wexner center called Shiny. It is now gone.

I saw Team Gina at C-Space.

I saw Babel, Little Children, the first 6 episodes of L Word, season 4.

I have heard the new Shins album. (not thrilled..but give me some time)

I have heard tracks off a new compilation cd called A Date With John Waters. I LOVE the very first track called "Tonight You Belong to Me" by Patience & Prudence.

I have heard, via LeeAnn, Ursula Rucker doing the song "Poon Tang Clan. " The coolest most militant feminist I have heard in a long time. SUCH a breath of fresh air actually. I expect no less from LeeAnn.

I have done lots of freelance work.

I have completed many crossword puzzles. Something I NEVER thought I would enjoy.

I experienced the first Christmas celebration at my brothers new home. Very nice and very roomy. Loads of space for screaming kids to run around, unlike the old days at my parent's place.

I made a Kozmo ornament.

No comments: