Monday, September 10, 2007

The Neighborhood Known as Beachland


++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Homicide overnight in Cleveland
A man was shot to death last night in the 1200 block of East 175th Street, police said.
He was taken to Huron Road Hospital about 2:50 a.m.
More information will be available later today.

++++++++++++++++++++++


I woke up last night to what sounded like a huge car crash at about 2am. I got out of bed and went to my front porch. I didn't see anything. I went back to my bedroom and heard what sounded like another crash and then car wheels spinning.



I went back out to the front porch and looked around. Then I heard gunshots. I went back to my bedroom and looked out my back window and saw 2 men running through my back yard.


I didn't sleep very well the rest of the night.

No comments: