Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Room View
Originally uploaded by bitterbutter

Bob, Leslie and I went to NYC this past weekend.

It was once again an amazing trip. Great food, art, and gorgeous people and places.

I feel very lucky to live so close to one of the most amazing places on this planet.

This was our view out our hotel window on the first night. We switched rooms the next because they could only give us one king sized bed for the three of us.

The three of us slept horizontally. Quite roomy really.

Some fun places we ate and drank at were:
The Coffee Shop
Miracle Grill
Cafe Pick Me Up
The Magnolia Bakery
S'mac

We shopped at Bob and Leslie's favorite store, Uniqlo

Leslie bought a hat for me from a street vendor
I bought a silver ring from a street vendor

And I purchased yet one more ugly pair of Crocs.

No comments: